1. Any Drug or alcohol use, possession or under the influence at any time is prohibited.
2. Any Threats or acts, physical or verbal of violence are prohibited.
3. Any Willful and/or malicious destruction of property is prohibited.
4. Stealing of anything is prohibited.
5. Any behavior deemed inappropriate, reckless or destructive to the house or its community is prohibited.
6. Unauthorized long-term absence from the premises is prohibited.
7. Failure to pay fees within 1 week of due date or within time allotted by owner or management will result in dismissal.
8. Refusal to submit to drug and/or alcohol testing. Any alteration or method believed to be used to modify or falsify a drug or alcohol test will be considered a refusal.
9. All residence will work a 12 step recovery program. That means attending meetings, having a sponsor and working the suggested steps of recovery. You are required to attend a mimimum of 2 meetings a week per the discretion of owner or management. You may be required to acquire signatures at the meeting on a house card. Refusal to use a house card is considered a violation of this rule.
10. All residents are required to attend the weekly mandatory house meeting, where each member will discuss house and issues, policies, resident concerns, and each residents progress in recovery. No unexcused absences from this meeting will be tolerated.
11. All residents will be expected to be active participants in community activities unless excused.
12. Curfew is 11pm on weekdays and midnight on weekends. If you are going to be late, it is necessary that management be contacted and be made aware of the situation.
13. Overnight pass may be available to residents that are in compliance, per the discretion of owner and/or management. A written notice should be submitted to management 3 days in advance the info should include address of where you will be and contact info for who/m you will be with.
14. If a resident is unemployed they will be expected to be actively seeking employment. If he/she is not employed and defaults on the rent he/she will be asked to leave per discretion of management.
15. If resident has alternate source of income and cannot work, or does not need to work, they are expected to do volunteer work at minimum 3 to 6 hours a week per discretion of management.
16. Each resident is expected to contribute money equally for common use items i.e. toilet paper, paper towels, etc.
17. Each resident is responsible for the cleanliness of their room and to maintain proper personal hygiene at all times.
18. Each resident is expected to perform assigned house duties and/or chores daily, unexcused failure to do so can result in immediate dismissal.
19. Valuables and medications are to be locked up at all times. Owner/management is not responsible for any loss, damage, or theft.
20. Residents will acquiesce to random room searches, failure to comply will result in immediate dismissal.
21. Visiting hours are between 9am and 9pm with permission from management. Visitors not respecting and adhering to the rules of the house will be asked to leave and not allowed back. Be sure your visitor understands rules 1-23, no exceptions will be made.
22. Management should be informed of all medications; failure to do so will be considered an attempt to conceal it and treated as a relapse. This will result in immediate dismissal from the property.
23. Management reserves the right to modify the house rules at any time if deemed necessary for the protection and care of our community, and will notify all residents accordingly.